Here are a few simple applications that will help you assess your climbing level and identify your weaknesses. The algorithms are based on generally-available research results and my own experience and measurements.
The Climbing Finger Strength Analyzer 2.0 is finally here! This version is significantly improved compared to the initial one. New features include:
- Height and Arm span module
- Possibility to select your current training mode
- Testing with one-arm hangs
- Intensity expressed in terms of added load
- Auxiliary Pull-ups module
- Evaluation of your BMI
- Detailed written assessment of your performance, together with suggestions on what to do to progress
I did extensive research, analyzed results reported by climbers on various fora, and went through the entire r/climbharder survey from 2017 to fine-tune the algorithm. In the post below the Analyzer app, you will find some cool sample input sets, which you can use for testing.
Try to get creative with the Analyzer and pinpoint your weaknesses! Remember, always warm up before you train!